So sorry to be a bit delayed this month, but low and behold we are back with our top five!
This time we decided to make a list of the top five places we dream of going someday.
Here's Melissa's list:
1. new zealand. more sheep than people and gorgeous scenery. what more could you ask for? even though they don't have squirrels it is still my dream to go here.
2. nova scotia. i just think it's gorgeous, and i am intrigued by life so close to the sea.
3. banff national park - look at those mountains. need i say more?
4. iceland. because iceland is awesome.
5. austria. i want to take the sound of music movie tour.
6. i hope to god i get to ride in this bus!
And Lindsey's list:
1. Guilin China - the geology, language, culture and food call to me.
2. Everest Base Camp - what an adventure. I don't want to go all the way to the top but base camp is doable.
3. Machu Pichu - There are so many amazing places i'd like to visit in south america, this would be a great place to start.
4. Tahiti - it is just beautiful and looks so relaxing.
5. Antarctica - I've always wanted to visit every continent.
And cmv's list:
1. Alaska! I think my all time biggest dream location.
2. Iceland- can you tell I like cold places?
(the Northern lights is a 'must see' in one of the above)
3. Cuba- the color! the culture! the music!
4. Japan- a visual and stylistic paradise, both ancient and modern.
5. Greece- those glorious blues and whites!
So where is it that you'd most love to escort your suitcases to? Can you share with us your top five?